My Shopping List
Raspberry Glazed Lamb Ribs
Courtesy of American Lamb Board
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 45 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 4 American Lamb spareribs, trimmed
+ 1 tsp. salt
+ 1 tsp. pepper
+ 1 tsp. paprika
+ 1/2 c. red wine vinegar
+ 1/2 c. white wine or chicken broth
+ 1/2 c. raspberry jam, seedless
+ 1 green onion, finely chopped
+ 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
+ 1 Tbsp. water
What to do:
1. Rub salt, pepper and paprika into lamb ribs.
2. In medium saucepan, combine vinegar, white wine or broth, raspberry jam and green onions. Stir over medium heat until jam is melted.
3. Stir together cornstarch and water; add to raspberry mixture and stir sauce until smooth and clear.
4. Place lamb ribs on rack in roasting pan. Cover and grill 4-in. from coals for 30 to 45 min. or until desired degree of doneness: 145°F for well. Turn every 10 min. Brush on Glaze during last 10 min. of grilling.
* Recipe and image provided by the American Lamb Board
Calories: 661; Total Fat: 47g; Cholesterol: 170mg; Total Carbs: 16g; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 40g; Sodium: 429mg;