My Shopping List
Monster Claws with Dipping Sauce
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 15 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.), cut lengthwise in half
+ 1 pkt. SHAKE 'N BAKE Extra Crispy Seasoned Coating Mix
+ 1/4 red pepper, cut into 8 triangular pieces
+ 1/4 c. KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
What to do:
1. Heat oven to 400ºF.
2. Coat chicken with coating mix as directed on package. Place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
3. Bake 13 to 15 min. or until chicken is done.
4. Make 1/2-inch slit in thinner end of each chicken strip; insert red pepper triangle in slit for the monster's claw. Serve with barbecue sauce.
* Family Fun: Arrange 4 claws on large serving plate to resemble each of the monster's 2 hands.
* Substitute: Prepare using BULL'S-EYE Barbecue Sauce.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 230; Total Fat: 4g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Cholesterol: 65mg; Total Carbs: 22g; Fiber: 1g; Sugar: 8g; Protein: 26g; Sodium: 850mg;