My Shopping List
Basic Microwave Scrambled Eggs
Courtesy of The incredible edible egg™
Prep Time: 1 Min.
Cook Time: 2 Min
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
What to do:
1. Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in microwave-safe bowl until blended.
2. Microwave on High 45 sec.: stir. Microwave until eggs are almost set, 30 to 45 sec. longer. Serve immediately
* Top with a sprinkle of shredded cheese or fresh herbs.
* For rich creamy scrambled eggs, add small cubes of cream cheese or a dollop of cottage cheese before cooking.
* For added flavor, stir a bit of creamy salad dressing, pesto, salsa or your favorite herb into the egg mixture
"For more ways to enjoy The incredible edible egg™, visit incredibleegg.org"
Calories: 158; Calories From Fat: 14; Saturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 425mg; Total Carbs: 2g; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 14g; Sodium: 153mg;